Fifa 2021 Bank Holiday Weekend Championship
Time & Location
About the Event
· Games will be played over the August Bank Holiday weekend, starting Sat 28that 10:30 am with the final game being played on the afternoon of Monday 30thAugust
· Participation fee is £5 per player.
· There is no age limit on entrants, however players under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
· 64 players will compete, with each round played over 2 consecutive legs. Each leg(game) will consist of 2 x 5 min halves. The winner is determined by the highest number of goals scored over the 2 games. If the scores are still level at the end of the 2 games, then 5 minutes of extra time will be added. If this still fails to determine an overall winner, a penalty shootout will ensue. The winner will then progress to the next round of games until there is an overall winner.
· Each entrant will be given a time slot of when their game will take place (Please ensure that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your allocated time slot.
· All matches will be played on our high-end PC’s where you can choose between playing with a keyboard & Mouse or an XBOX style controller.
· Each player will use a 4.5 star rated time to ensure equality.
· The overall winner will receive a prize of 10 HRS FREE GAME TIME in the PC lounge, this will be added to their account to redeem at their leisure.
· The Closing date for entrants will be 12 noon Friday 27th August. After this time, the draw will take place for the first round of matches.
· All entrants will receive notification via email of their allotted time and their opponent.
· Please ensure you can commit to the afternoon of Saturday 28th and Monday 30th August before submitting your entry.
Please be aware late arrivals or no shows will forfeit their game and their entrant’s fee.
- Fifa 2021 Tournament Entry Fee£5£50£0